Stupid question, but whats the latest Firmware for DS Linker

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Clydefrosch, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Clydefrosch
    OP

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Germany
    for the last 3 years, i didnt have any problems playing anything on my linker, but lately, ap seems to become too much for the poor linker and its firmware (i believe xmenu 2.53)

so i thought, better get informed if theres anything i can still do appart from getting a better flashcard (which is, atm no option for me, regardless of price or anything)

2. kyste

kyste Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2010
    France
    Last one I ever saw was Xmenu 2.55 ( http://www.dslinker.cn/download/DSLinker_XMENU255.rar ), but it's from 2009. Their site hasn't been updated since and their forums are overrun by spammers.
    I never heard of alternative firmwares.
    I'm afraid our good old Dslinkers are dead and buried. [​IMG]

3. Clydefrosch
    OP

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Germany
    hm, oh well... guess i have to play old stuff from now on p.p

4. Popin

Popin GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2007
    Canada
    Some of the newer games still work on the DSLinker, you just have to play around with the save state.

It is dead though, which sucks. A new firmware would be really great right now.

5. goncalodoom

goncalodoom GBAtemp Fan

Sep 12, 2009
    portugal
    the last update was in 2008

6. kyste

kyste Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2010
    France
    Yeah, I read the date a bit too fast on their site. Still, it's dead. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice