Homebrew Stupid otherapp.bin

JoshiYoshi64

Elite
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So the story is I was accidently deleted my New 11.3-0.36E otherapp.bin so I downloaded a new one off the homebrew website.
The problem is now basically none of my apps work now
Also don't say get cfw since I can't stripped screws on back of new 3ds xl :rofl2:

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can always use a rubber band to remove stripped screws. They aren't exactly "tough" considering the weak plastic chassis. I don't even keep mine screwed in, just keep the back on; stays just fine. Obviously it's your choice to go with CFW or not but that's a piss poor excuse Lol.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

JoshiYoshi64

Elite
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well you can always use a rubber band to remove stripped screws. They aren't exactly "tough" considering the weak plastic chassis. I don't even keep mine screwed in, just keep the back on; stays just fine. Obviously it's your choice to go with CFW or not but that's a piss poor excuse Lol.
How do I use a rubber band???

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I too keep mine unscrewed, with how often I need to manually update some files. The transfer rate over wi-fi is just pathetic for large CIA files containing a pack of themes.

Reactions: Majickhat55

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What screwdriver size do you use?
I use a size 0 but I remember hearing that if your using the rubber band trick you should use one or two sizes up. Something about filling it in with the rubber, you can probably look it up online and get better information. If you don't want to get cfw you just download the payload from the link I sent you, unless your console isn't eu or us and transfer it in whatever way you used to transfer the other one but I do recommend cfw.

JoshiYoshi64

Elite
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I use a size 0 but I remember hearing that if your using the rubber band trick you should use one or two sizes up. Something about filling it in with the rubber, you can probably look it up online and get better information. If you don't want to get cfw you just download the payload from the link I sent you, unless your console isn't eu or us and transfer it in whatever way you used to transfer the other one but I do recommend cfw.
Tried unscrewing my screws did not work! is the rubber band meant to be loose or tight?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried unscrewing my screws did not work! is the rubber band meant to be loose or tight?
http://m.wikihow.com/Use-a-Rubber-Band-to-Unscrew-Stripped

Again too lazy to make link look nice, I've done this before and it took like an hour for it to come out and that's not including the break I toke which was a long one. Personally I'm looking for a way to get a stripped bolt out of the car tire that's been a pain in the ass and probably not safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)