Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
wow thats really sad
dry.gif

The really sad thing, is the DS stuff you own and want to list in your sig... And beign a capitalist prick, let me add this: some of us just make that much money you know...

@BlueStar:
Seriously, when I sell the loft and get an actual house, I'm getting tons of fun stuff like you for the gaming room.
bow.gif
It just doesn't fit in my open contemporary space right now. Not to mention it's a no go with my girl right now, she'd rather I collect wine... But I love your stuff, specially the neon, it's just that great
grog.gif

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar, I real like your collection! and I was actually saying to myself while looking at your stuff, "Gee, I wonder what mario stuff I can find on ebay right this moment".

My collection is actually pretty sad next to yours. I have a squishy, real size purple fake-Game Cube that came from e3 one year - a few keyring-toys in the shape of different console mini-joysticks (PSx, XBox, NES, SNES) and also a mini yoshi that i got from one of those machines you put a US twenty-five cent quarter into, and it gives you a hard plastic ball thing with a toy inside.. Oh, and also a DonkeyKong-Marque t-shirt ordered from ebay just last week. I'd take pictures, but it's like 12:30 midnight right now and my camera is in the car (too cold to dash out and hunt down what part of the car it's located in)

but still, I dig your collection - good job!

BlueStar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to mention it's a no go with my girl right now, she'd rather I collect wine... But I love your stuff, specially the neon, it's just that greatÂ
grog.gif

The only thing about the neon is that because it's red and next to the window, my girlfriend's worried it makes our house look like a brothel
wink2.gif

She can't complain about me filling the games room with mario stuff though, she nabbed a single bedroom as a walk-in wardrobe for her shoes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...