Homebrew [Stupid Hans] Why if i have the .Romfs file (with the same name) ¡doesn´t read it!

GamerB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
¡Help me please!

Well this days i am doing a Romhack of Pokemon Y,but Yesterday i try a lot of things in the .romfs file (extracted) and yesterday i put it on the SD card (36 minutes after) and i opened the file with the hans (with all the happiness of the world) and the hans say "INVALID" Why! if i have the same name of the file that the Hans are asking for why says "INVALID" 1 day before i do that, i do another .romfs file but this time read it! i am so confused right now... any sollution?

(maybe can help) Screenshots:
dvdSXom.png

PavjHHY.jpg

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You probably forgot to remove the first 0x1000 (4096) bytes from the romfs. That's more than likely why HANS is saying invalid.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
You probably forgot to remove the first 0x1000 (4096) bytes from the romfs. That's more than likely why HANS is saying invalid.

The latest version of HANS doesn't need the romfs stripped anymore. The OP probably just needs to update his HANS with the newest version from the starter kit.

GamerB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
or maybe you're the stupid one lol
Maybe... Maybe xDD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let me see :3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The latest version of HANS doesn't need the romfs stripped anymore. The OP probably just needs to update his HANS with the newest version from the starter kit.
How? (the stripped romfs)

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is your hans updated? technically even if you put a .bin file there, it automatically reads it and changes it to romfs, I also have a feeling that your file name under "Show hidden file extension" isn't really in .romfs which is why your rom is fucking up.

Also are you mad? Why the f are you using Vista?

4969482812.JPG

GamerB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is your hans updated? technically even if you put a .bin file there, it automatically reads it and changes it to romfs, I also have a feeling that your file name under "Show hidden file extension" isn't really in .romfs which is why your rom is fucking up.

Also are you mad? Why the f are you using Vista?

4969482812.JPG
Too late i fixed it! but thanks for the information gonna be usseles for my future

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE