"Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2 mill&q

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.

Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".

Miss Dylan said she did not think it was particularly significant to be willing to sell your virginity and insisted that she was happy to undergo medical tests for any doubters.

She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.

"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

natalie.jpg
virginembed_705986a.jpg

Source: The Telegraph
(Other) Source: Stupid Celebrities Gossip

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
From the linked BBC story: "Last Updated: Monday, 26 January, 2004"

It's a story from 5 years ago

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Man that is kinda cheap!! £8,400!!
ohmy.gif

I mean it's money, and it's nice amount, but I don't know, and she has a partner?

I can't understand this.
frown.gif

EDIT: I just saw it's the older story, but it doesn't change anything.. £8,400 isn't that much of money!

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, this was on the news yesterday. They said she got an offer of 2.something million but was still waiting for a higher offer. Proves once again that they just copypaste everything they can find.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
haha it looks like I got the wrong woman!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/....5-million.html

keep your eyes on the bay for more women xD

dice said:
QUOTE said:
A lesbian university student who auctioned her virginity on the internet to pay for her studies is reported to have had sex with the highest bidder. Rosie Reid, 18, from London, slept with a 44-year-old BT engineer in a hotel room in Euston after he paid her £8,400, the News of the World reports.

But she told the newspaper: "It was horrible... I felt nervous and scared." She hatched the plan to avoid graduating with debts of £15,000 from her Bristol University degree course.

Ms Reid, from Dulwich, had sex with the divorced father-of-two after he gave her a banker's draft, according to the News of the World. Her partner, Jess Cameron, stayed in the same hotel while she went through with the act nearly three weeks ago.
She told the newspaper: "I felt obliged... to please him as he had just paid all this money."

But she added: "It didn't feel like it was happening to me. I felt like I was watching it happen to someone else. "I was just so relieved when it was over... I was desperate to get back to Jess as I felt so uncomfortable." The next morning she said she joined her partner and they "just cried and cried". The social policy student put herself on offer in January, saying she would rather sleep with a stranger than face years of comparative poverty. She is reported to have had responses from more than 2,000 men from around the world.

The student was working lengthy hours in order to pay for tuition fees and living accommodation in Bristol when she came up with the auction idea. She said at the time: "I am devoting too much time to paid employment and not enough to studying.
"It started as a joke, and ended up as 'why not?'". Auction website eBay later withdrew her ad, but she continued the auction through her own website. It is not known if the News of the World paid her for her story.

Source: francesfarmersrevenge
(Other) Source: BBC News

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think beauty is not too hard to obtain. You just got to dress to impress...and maybe work out a little
tongue.gif

No one is born ugly, you just got to find a way to make yourself look good

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cablephish said:
Costello said:
Dack said:
From the linked BBC story: "Last Updated: Monday, 26 January, 2004"

It's a story from 5 years ago

well perhaps she just sold her virginity again?
rofl2.gif

I'm pretty sure the "virginity" part of it is a one-time-deal...
tongue.gif
She has two holes
smileipb2.png
unless you count the other one >.>

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's illegal because it is prostitution because she's paying money for sex and virginity is just an illusion of the mind implanted by religious teaching and technically doesn't exist.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
looking like that and willing to sell herself to the highest bidder ...she probably had been ROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES already!

I would also ask CAN/COULD she prove it??

without medical proof then there's no way to prove it!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least she gets the money. See, if men were to sell virginity, it probably won't be as efficient. Unless that person's really hot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol