Gaming Stuck pixel!!

inuyasha09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI
is there any program or homebrew aplication that's is able to fix stuck pixel cause i dont want to send my ds to nintendo and make my self wait ages to get it bak.

thanks

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind there are risks to doing this. I used a similar app on my psp and it did not fix the stuck pixel I had and instead created another 2 somewhere else. However, after I abandoned the program and just played the psp regularly over time, the pixels will unstick themselves naturally from playing with the device regularly. Just thought you should know the risks.

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just remembered one thing, you could also just try applying a little pressure to the area of the stuck pixel.

You should only use that method as a last resort, in case waiting and the program fail.

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should just take it back to the place you bought it from. I ordered mine off GameStop.com and it had a stuck pixel. I took it to. A storefront GameStop and asked for a new one and they took it. They even asked where the pixel was. It was one that only showed up on colora and not black and white. They couldn't even are the stuck pixel and they took it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2