Stuck pixel!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by inuyasha09, Sep 2, 2006.

Sep 2, 2006

Stuck pixel!! by inuyasha09 at 6:59 AM (1,037 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. inuyasha09
    OP

Newcomer inuyasha09 Member

Australia
    HI
    is there any program or homebrew aplication that's is able to fix stuck pixel cause i dont want to send my ds to nintendo and make my self wait ages to get it bak.

thanks

2. Xeronage

Member Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

I recall there being a homebrew that flashes your DS screen really fast and fixes it.

3. MajinGohan

Member MajinGohan GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Try this one.
    It´s actually made for the GBA screen, but if your stuck pixel is in the middle of the screen, it should do the thing.

4. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Keep in mind there are risks to doing this. I used a similar app on my psp and it did not fix the stuck pixel I had and instead created another 2 somewhere else. However, after I abandoned the program and just played the psp regularly over time, the pixels will unstick themselves naturally from playing with the device regularly. Just thought you should know the risks.

5. Stormingsoul

Newcomer Stormingsoul Advanced Member

Netherlands
    http://ufos85.mine.nu/nds/

That's a pixel fixer for the nintendo DS.
    Don't look into it btw, unless you want to go into some sort of coma

6. MajinGohan

Member MajinGohan GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Just remembered one thing, you could also just try applying a little pressure to the area of the stuck pixel.

You should only use that method as a last resort, in case waiting and the program fail.

7. sandreezy

Newcomer sandreezy Advanced Member

United States
    You should just take it back to the place you bought it from. I ordered mine off GameStop.com and it had a stuck pixel. I took it to. A storefront GameStop and asked for a new one and they took it. They even asked where the pixel was. It was one that only showed up on colora and not black and white. They couldn't even are the stuck pixel and they took it back.