Stuck on Zelda Four Sword Adventures Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Xirix, Oct 5, 2011.

Oct 5, 2011
  1. Xirix
    OP

Member Xirix GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I'm playing Four Sword Adventures at the moment with my sister, and we're doing fine except for one game mechanic that keeps stumping us, checking FAQs doesn't help at all since all the ones we have found are single player walkthroughs.

I'm at the bit in the swamp (4-2) when you get to the House Dampe is in, but doing this multiplayer, only one person can enter the dark world and get the power bracelet.. I'm kinda stuck here, I'm with power bracelet with no way to get back because of the swamp water.

And my friend can't do anything since she can't go into the dark world portal.. maybe we've just been playing for too long, but I can't figure out what to do.. And all the guides seem to be Single Player.

We had a similar problem ages back in one of the dungeons, the room with the fast cannonballs flowing from right to left, but slower in the dark world, we only solved that because one of us just tanked it in the light world.. I have a feeling we just don't understand how these work, can someone enlighten us?

2. Cuber

Member Cuber GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I wish I could remember as me and my brother did the whole game on 2 player too...
    Can you lift the other Link while in the dark world? I dunno if that'd help even if you can... but for some reason I remember being able to do that...