Gaming Stuck On Toki Tori Wii U

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there..I purchased Toki Tori 2 for the Wii u but I am totally stuck on level 1..I have gone through the beginning of the game just fine but I get stuck at the part where you see the black lava pouring up, it wont let me pass and nothing I can do can make me get passed it..and I dont see anymore of the Toki characters, its just me and thats it..so I dont know what Im doing wrong..and I dont know how to save the game either, it seems like I had already done this part before but I have to do it all over again so I am not sure if it even saved originally..if you could help me I would really appreciate it..Thank u

xBASSxMONSTAx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mate, post a screenshot and explain on miiverse. I got stuck like 20 times on that game but the helpful community that is miiverse helped me out withing 10 minutes of posting. Miiverse is the best darn thing Nintendo have thought up this year. Shame about the console itself as most people including devs think it's about as powerful as a toaster.

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its the part at the beginning where it says "Toki Tori 2" in big letters and you see this black lava, since then I have been told its smoke and NOT lava..I have checked out the walkthrough videos but they all show the scene with a lot of Toki's but for me all I see is mine..here is the walkthrough video I was referring to I am stuck on 1:52..no crab thing comes to cover up the smoke, nothing happens..and I seriously have NO clue how to even save this game which I think is the reason why this even happened..I wouldnt mind deleting the game data and starting again but I have no idea how to do that either..oh and as far as the Wii U yeah I understand your frustration I bought it the day it came out still waiting for some good games

xBASSxMONSTAx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its the part at the beginning where it says "Toki Tori 2" in big letters and you see this black lava, since then I have been told its smoke and NOT lava..I have checked out the walkthrough videos but they all show the scene with a lot of Toki's but for me all I see is mine..here is the walkthrough video I was referring to I am stuck on 1:52..no crab thing comes to cover up the smoke, nothing happens..and I seriously have NO clue how to even save this game which I think is the reason why this even happened..I wouldnt mind deleting the game data and starting again but I have no idea how to do that either..oh and as far as the Wii U yeah I understand your frustration I bought it the day it came out still waiting for some good games

Well I think its glitched somewhere then as there should be a crap there to tweet over. exit the game and go to settings. go to storage and it should give you option to delete the save.

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I went to settings and it gives me an option to delete the game itself which is around 545mb..I dont think I want to remove that since that is the game?? so I dont know how to remove the save..yeah I think something glitched cause today I updated the game maybe that screwed up something..there should be a crab to tweet over it shouldnt be like that

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help I went ahead and deleted the game data and started it from scratch and it works fine..I think what happened is when I updated the game a glitch must have happened causing the level to screw up and not work properly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    +1
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Hey there Sickly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: hi