Hacking Stuck on Priiloader

leoal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm stuck on Priiloader menu because i used my remote on another console and now i can't choose to enter the system nenu.
Is there anyway to re-sync the remote on the Priiloader menu or control it without the wiimote?

Thank you for any help.

leoal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks man, i'll give it a try.
BTW you don't know if must be an original GC pad or can be a Wii Classic pad?

rolandpibb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use GC controller to navigate preloader to the wii menu and sync up your remote there. Or use the power/reset buttons on bootmii to navigate to the wii menu.

leoal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jazvdb said:
Did you even think before askin that?
Your wiimote is not syncing, so why would it sync with a classic controler attached to it?

Hummm, so that controller only connects to the wii remote? I didn't know i only saw a photo of one with a wire.
In that case, of course, it's of no use.

A friend of mine bought me ( i haven't see it yet ) one controller to the gc/wii. It's suposed to connect directely on the wii (gc ports) or on the wii remote. Lets see if it work.

QUOTE(rolandpibb @ Dec 9 2009, 03:41 PM) Use GC controller to navigate preloader to the wii menu and sync up your remote there. Or use the power/reset buttons on bootmii to navigate to the wii menu.

And how can i enter the bootmii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: This song has been my latest Kero Kero Bonito obsession. It's just so chill