Stuck on Galaxy 2

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jademalo, May 27, 2010.

May 27, 2010

Stuck on Galaxy 2 by Jademalo at 10:57 PM (904 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Jademalo
    OP

Member Jademalo GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    So.. Ive finished the first 6 worlds. And most of the galaxies in the final one. Ive gotten all of the comet coins, However the comet for the boss battle galaxy isnt showing up. Is there a spesific way to make it show?

2. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    Just go and replay some of your favorite galaxies and it will show eventually. [​IMG]

3. Smogen

Newcomer Smogen Advanced Member

United States
    same thing happened to me. just go back and farm up the 2000 star bits and unlock the final level and play through that. once you beat it the comet should show up for the throwback galaxy

4. Jademalo
    OP

Member Jademalo GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Thanks guys, Ive got it =]

..and im completley stuck. This is the only level thats just completley blocked me. I can get up to firey pirahna with like.. 1 minute 30 on the clock? but I just cant kill it. spinning looses all momentum, and i either hit the flaming tail and die or spin and miss. Ive used upwards of 35 tries on this, to the point i can do the other 4 perfectly. I just dont know what to do, im completley stuck.

EDIT: Heh, maybe that chubby purple luma was right. I had a break, came back and did it first go. 54 seconds on the clock =]