1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey I am currently playing zubo but stuck at the part where your at the haunted house and you have to get the picture frames. I just need one more but cant find it thanks.

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO NDS - GAME HELP, HINTS AND TIPS

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
have you tried the trunk in the bedroom to the left of the bed in a little corner (it looks like it's the start of the corridor
unsure.gif

Jepeto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
in one of the upper floors, there is a door with a spider web, there, in front of the door you have to blow the into the micro to get to that room, if i remember well, there is a picture frame in there. Maybe is that the one you are missing. If not, is the one Shelleeson said.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
nah i got both of those. it says something about ghosts being scared of fire and when i go into the bedroom a ghost comes out.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
for the ghosts being scared of fire part on the same floor there is a portrait anyway just ignore the ghosts or drag the flame from the candle with your stylus to the ghosts they will go away

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
ZenithMaur said:
nah i got both of those. it says something about ghosts being scared of fire and when i go into the bedroom a ghost comes out.
there's a candle on the table if you pick the flame up and wave it at the ghost it goes away for a bit
but i'm sure i just ran past it

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Shelleeson said:
ZenithMaur said:
there's a candle on the table if you pick the flame up and wave it at the ghost it goes away for a bit
but i'm sure i just ran past it

I was just wondering if the ghost had something to do with the frame but whatever. damn this doesnt make any sense i still cant find them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1