Stuck in the middle of Plailect's guide. Help!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Floating Seal, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Floating Seal
    OP

Floating Seal Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2012
    United States
    So I'm at the "Installing arm9loaderhax" section of Plailect's guide, specifically at Section I and Step 7 tells me to copy the a9lh folder from the data_input.zip to the root of my SD card. However, there's nowhere in the guide that told me to download data_input.zip, I can't find it! Does it exist or is that step a leftover from an older version of the guide? I'd like accurate assistance as soon as I can please.

2. Holiday_Ougi

Holiday_Ougi Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Italy
    Floating Seal likes this.
  3. Floating Seal
    OP

Floating Seal Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2012
    United States
    Thank you so much Holiday_Ougi! I actually had the .zip torrent stored in my client but I hadn't actually started to download it. Oops! :blush: Now I can continue with the guide! I'll update as soon as I've finished the guide. Let's hope for success! Edit:WOOHOO! Success!

Last edited by Floating Seal, Jan 12, 2017
    Holiday_Ougi likes this.
  4. Tomeno

Tomeno Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    Mexico
    hey im having some troubles myself with the guide, my screen freezes when go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin
    i press select and wait to reboot as the guide says but when i press select to see if i installed luma correctly it only boots me back
    to the regular 3ds home screen, i think the problem comes from the SafeA9LHInstaller , when i unzip i get an error from winrar and all are 0kb
    could you please tell me if the winrar thing happened to you and if not could you please send me the uncompresed files, also congratulations on hacking your 3ds

5. Renmaru

Renmaru Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2017
    Brazil
    Try to do it again or updating your SafeA9LHInstaller.