Stuck in Paper Mario (again...) - Can't find the Bottle Opener

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by EpicLPer, Oct 1, 2016.

1. EpicLPer
    OP

EpicLPer Nice unless you give me a reason to hate you ;)

Mar 13, 2015
    Austria
    Austria
    So, sorry for once again another thread about this... Tho I hope if other people also get stuck this at least this thread will help them ;)

Anyways, so I'm at the Volcano part where I need a bottle opener to let the lava flow again, tho I can't find one anywhere. I've looked around for almost 2-3 hours now and can't find it...
    Does anyone know where it is?

PS.: Second Question, how can I get that magnifying glass out of the ice block in Tangerino Grill? Do I need another special card for that? I've already tried several fire flower cards and some others but yeah, didn't work...

2. Scarlet

Scarlet It's Basically Christmas

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    Bottle Opener is in the Colosseum where you fought Iggy. You have to take the spectator route down to the underground area and then, instead of going out the way you found the bone, head in the other direction. You'll find an Ice Pick and the Bottle Opener amongst the weapons in a fenced area. There should be two Goombas there talking about them.

AyanamiRei0 likes this.
  3. Scarlet
    This message by Scarlet has been removed from public view by Depravo, Oct 1, 2016.
    Oct 1, 2016
  4. 03bgood

03bgood Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Paris, Illinois
    Volcano area where the lava needs to flow again? Are you talking about Mt. Lavalava from the original Paper Mario? I don't remember having to obtain a bottle opener in any PM game that I'm aware of. Are you playing the the new one, Color Splash?