stuck in Marsh Cave of Sword of Mana

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by test84, Jan 30, 2007.

Jan 30, 2007
  1. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    hi!
    i'm stuck in Marsh Cave, when u have to use ur Salamander Spirit on the brown/gray totem pole over the lake so it will make a bridge for you ( as two of my FAQs say), but when i use my salamander spirit, in both quick and hold-it-for-3-seconds mode, that doesnt do anything to the totem pole.
    does anyone know what to do?
    TIA!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. camx

Member camx GBAtemp Fan

United States
    there is a stone seal there that moves weirdly if you attack it or hit it with anything.

Equip your Bow and salamander's magic, aim at the stone blob thing, hold the magic button down until salamander is circling your character, and let go. remember that each magic has different effects in attack mode depending on what weapon you have equipped [​IMG]

3. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    thnx, i figured it out randomly!
    gosh, the game didnt mention anything about having different effect of Spirits when u have equipped different weapons! o.O
    by the way! i have another questios:

when i kill a monster, i think when i step into their Shadow, it will raise chance of getting a chest from them, am i right? i just think like this, cuz when u kill them, u see a small animation and then they start to blink, like ur losing something important, am i right?

TIA !