Stuck in Black Sigil because of a bug. Need a cheat to fix.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by neorhetoric, Jul 4, 2009.

1. neorhetoric
    OP

Newcomer neorhetoric Member

United States
    Because of a bug in this game, I need a cheat made. I am assuming others who encountered this bug, or similar bugs, would greatly benefit from this cheat.

Due to a glitch of some sort, I can't progress in the game. I'm in Polemaze (on the Southern Continent), and I have to save some prisoners in Cynthere (on the Northern Continent). Trouble is, the boat is stuck on the Northern Continent. I asked around, and it's a game-breaking glitch.

What I need, is a teleport cheat, a summon boat cheat, a clipping cheat, or a walk anywhere cheat. Anything that will let me progress in the game without the boat, or move the boat to my location.

Can this be done? Pease? [​IMG]

2. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    I can't believe the developers didn't think about a situation like yours [​IMG]

3. Centrix

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    Are you using a flash card? if so which one are you using? or due you own the actual game?

4. neorhetoric
    OP

United States
    CycloDS 1.5. [​IMG]

5. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    no one bothers about this game [​IMG]
    due to it is full of bugs

6. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    Hi I need help.. I just was in this dungeon called House of Black stone where you meet a white haired char and he leads you thru the dungeon. At the bottom he leaves you and this is where I took the elevator above him and came out.. Where exactly am I supposed to go? Did I take some wrong turn?

Edit nevermind.. Seems I'm supposed to go UP in the section where there were 2 buttons and an elevator. (those which became holes when u stepped on the first time)

7. neorhetoric
    OP

United States
    So, would it be possible to get a cheat for this? A "Move Anywhere" cheat for the map would be amazing.

Thanks. [​IMG]