Stuck in Black Sigil because of a bug. Need a cheat to fix.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by neorhetoric, Jul 4, 2009.

1. neorhetoric
    OP

neorhetoric Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2008
    United States
    Because of a bug in this game, I need a cheat made. I am assuming others who encountered this bug, or similar bugs, would greatly benefit from this cheat.

Due to a glitch of some sort, I can't progress in the game. I'm in Polemaze (on the Southern Continent), and I have to save some prisoners in Cynthere (on the Northern Continent). Trouble is, the boat is stuck on the Northern Continent. I asked around, and it's a game-breaking glitch.

What I need, is a teleport cheat, a summon boat cheat, a clipping cheat, or a walk anywhere cheat. Anything that will let me progress in the game without the boat, or move the boat to my location.

Can this be done? Pease? [​IMG]

2. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I can't believe the developers didn't think about a situation like yours [​IMG]

3. Centrix

Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

Aug 28, 2008
    United States
    Seattle,WA
    Are you using a flash card? if so which one are you using? or due you own the actual game?

4. neorhetoric
    OP

neorhetoric Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2008
    United States
    CycloDS 1.5. [​IMG]

5. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    no one bothers about this game [​IMG]
    due to it is full of bugs

6. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Nov 6, 2002
    Hi I need help.. I just was in this dungeon called House of Black stone where you meet a white haired char and he leads you thru the dungeon. At the bottom he leaves you and this is where I took the elevator above him and came out.. Where exactly am I supposed to go? Did I take some wrong turn?

Edit nevermind.. Seems I'm supposed to go UP in the section where there were 2 buttons and an elevator. (those which became holes when u stepped on the first time)

7. neorhetoric
    OP

neorhetoric Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2008
    United States
    So, would it be possible to get a cheat for this? A "Move Anywhere" cheat for the map would be amazing.

Thanks. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice