Hacking Stuck flash cart in DSi

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So my cousin has really done it this time, he removed the cover of my DSi flash cart and inserted it onto my DSi. I can't remove it no matter what I do, I tried pulling it out by force and removing the board of the cart but I can't do it. Any suggestions will gladly be appreciated.

WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think you just scrapped your flashcart.
The only way to remove it, is forcefully removing the card (damaging the internals of the card), or remove the plastic cover of the DSi and forcefully removing the card (damaging the internals of the card).

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just ripped of my cart, good thing I was able to remove the microSD safely or else my saves will just be nothing but lost memories. The cart doesn't work anymore but I'm gonna get a DS2 by September anyway as a gift.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I just ripped of my cart, good thing I was able to remove the microSD safely or else my saves will just be nothing but lost memories. The cart doesn't work anymore but I'm gonna get a DS2 by September anyway as a gift.

by gift you mean, your cousin family maked it up for his kid breaking your card?

if yes then i am happy for that ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr