Stuck at the BootMii Screen.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Zane, Jun 28, 2011.

Jun 28, 2011

Stuck at the BootMii Screen. by Zane at 10:14 PM (4,618 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Zane
    OP

Member Zane Ace Wizard

Sweden
    Started my Wii today for the first time since 6 months back. Problem is i'm stuck at the BootMii screen. If i try to start the Wii or the HBC i get a "blue Screen" as in the Wii just won't get any further. Anything i do to maybe re-mod the wii from it's current state. Or am i somehow bricked?

The Wii worked fine the last time i used it 6 month ago, so no idea what would have caused it.

Found out about the whole ModMii thing, but after downloading the files to my SD card, i'm not sure it can help me since the first instruction is to access the SD card form the WiiMenu.

2. JoostinOnline

Member JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

United States
    Download the hackmii installer from http://bootmii.org/download/ and put bootmini.elf in the root of your SD card. Load Bootmii and press POWER until you highlight the SD icon. Press RESET. Use POWER to scroll down until you highlight bootmini.elf, then press RESET again. Reinstall the HBC and Bootmii. Then tell me if you can access the HBC through bootmii.

3. Zane
    OP

Member Zane Ace Wizard

Sweden
    Firstly, i can't even get the wii started without the current stuff on the SD card still there. Tried putting the bootmini.elf on the same card just so i could access the Bootmii screen. When i highlight the bootmini.elf file nothing really happens, just get me to a black and white flimmery screen.

4. JoostinOnline

Member JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

United States
    *cough*check your inbox*cough*

Wow, it's really stuffy in here. [​IMG]