C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
im stuck at the part where the captain tells me to send the robot to check fro radiation, i do so and when the ds shouts no radiation, recover the robot i move the robot down to a kitchen-y place with slabs of meat, then i go down, kill some more people and i cant seem to recover the robot. standing beside it does nothing.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, you have to make sure your robot is like out of the vents and in an accessible area. All you have to do is walk over to it and it'll automatically pick it up. Or at least that's how I did it. Didn't have any issues with it though.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem T.T. I can't get past this part. I got to the One where there are like 5 freakin' guards guarding the freakin' place ( the part where my little robot picks up the HUGE radiation spot )

Here's my save: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E835AIWV

If anyone can help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! (I only want the part passed and saved (checkpointed)) Please. Thank you.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
I had the same problem T.T. I can't get past this part. I got to the One where there are like 5 freakin' guards guarding the freakin' place ( the part where my little robot picks up the HUGE radiation spot )

If anyone can help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! (I only want the part passed and saved (checkpointed)) Please. Thank you.

i found the easier way: use a walkthrough walls cheat. XD i beat that level so easily

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
I am r4ymond said:

i found the easier way: use a walkthrough walls cheat. XD i beat that level so easily

OMG, I have that cheatcode but didn't bother using it x.x. I thought the Cheat Code only works with Humans, not Devices/Robots itself. x.x

EDIT: I still couldn't beat it -.- I even used the Walk through walls cheat...still couldn't. I went to the place where it has the biggest signal (Crates) and then my team was like "DAMN! It looks like they moved the device! We need some kind of transport!" I thought I was supposed to regroup...but it turns out that I had to find the Device -.-...I can't find it.

iPikachu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
turns out my unlimited ammo code prevented the robot from being picked up.. >_>

i cleared that place but im far from it already.. took about 6 tries to get it right. you have to keep hiding. arent you supposed to go to the vehicle?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
turns out my unlimited ammo code prevented the robot from being picked up.. >_>

i cleared that place but im far from it already.. took about 6 tries to get it right. you have to keep hiding. arent you supposed to go to the vehicle?

Can you tell me what I'm supposed to do after Reaching the Crate that has the Highest Signal there? Thanks.
frown.gif

iPikachu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
iirc you go to the crate area then they atomatically say soemthing then switch back to your solider since iirc theres some enemies at where you guys were?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
iirc you go to the crate area then they atomatically say soemthing then switch back to your solider since iirc theres some enemies at where you guys were?

Oh, I thought I was supposed to return the Robot back to the Soldiers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr