stuck at "recover the robot" at cod mobilized

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by iPikachu, Nov 12, 2009.

Nov 12, 2009
  1. iPikachu
    OP

Member iPikachu C3's personal flamebot and fail artist

Singapore
    im stuck at the part where the captain tells me to send the robot to check fro radiation, i do so and when the ds shouts no radiation, recover the robot i move the robot down to a kitchen-y place with slabs of meat, then i go down, kill some more people and i cant seem to recover the robot. standing beside it does nothing.

2. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    yeah im stuck at that part too. can somebody help?

3. jakey103

Newcomer jakey103 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Worked fine for me, I put the robot under the table and just walked up to it.

4. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    Hm, you have to make sure your robot is like out of the vents and in an accessible area. All you have to do is walk over to it and it'll automatically pick it up. Or at least that's how I did it. Didn't have any issues with it though.

5. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    I had the same problem T.T. I can't get past this part. I got to the One where there are like 5 freakin' guards guarding the freakin' place ( the part where my little robot picks up the HUGE radiation spot )

Here's my save: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E835AIWV

If anyone can help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance! (I only want the part passed and saved (checkpointed)) Please. Thank you.

6. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    i found the easier way: use a walkthrough walls cheat. XD i beat that level so easily

7. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    OMG, I have that cheatcode but didn't bother using it x.x. I thought the Cheat Code only works with Humans, not Devices/Robots itself. x.x

EDIT: I still couldn't beat it -.- I even used the Walk through walls cheat...still couldn't. I went to the place where it has the biggest signal (Crates) and then my team was like "DAMN! It looks like they moved the device! We need some kind of transport!" I thought I was supposed to regroup...but it turns out that I had to find the Device -.-...I can't find it.

8. iPikachu
    OP

Singapore
    turns out my unlimited ammo code prevented the robot from being picked up.. >_>

i cleared that place but im far from it already.. took about 6 tries to get it right. you have to keep hiding. arent you supposed to go to the vehicle?

9. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Can you tell me what I'm supposed to do after Reaching the Crate that has the Highest Signal there? Thanks. [​IMG]

10. iPikachu
    OP

Singapore
    iirc you go to the crate area then they atomatically say soemthing then switch back to your solider since iirc theres some enemies at where you guys were?

11. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Oh, I thought I was supposed to return the Robot back to the Soldiers