Hacking Struggling to play my Wii Backups.

Ash Collins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have backups of 3 wii games id like to play as one of my discs got damaged and two of them are lost. I have managed to get the homebrew channel and the backup launcher channel after much hard work and trial and error and many incomplete guides but i still have been unable to run my backups.

I have software version 4.3 and i add something that allows trucha bug which i am unsure what that entails but apparently i need it if i am to play anything. I have been using the pimp my wii application to update a lot of Cios files which from what i have been reading i need to be able to play specific backups.

I have got this far but the guides from here go from complex text to incomplete instructions or broken instructions. I am not sure if we got any people who have conquered this before or can point me in the right direction but any help will be appreciated as i was trying for hours yesterday and the closest i got was the backup launcher trying to run my backup and getting a #002 error which apparently could be down to the wrong Cios.

I hope someone can help me.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is SO far away from the right place to post this.

What you need is ModMii. Its a windows program that asks you a few questions about your wii, then generates a guide for you. It loads all the software onto your SD card and will also install you a USB loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr