Homebrew Struggling to get a homebrew to work

magic_mittens

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I just downloaded the Lemmings DS homebrew and am not able to get it to work at all. I've followed all the intructions have patched the .nds file and just can't seem to get it to work.

The message i get is:
QUOTE said:
Error setting up LEMMINGS DS

The standard Lemmings DS directory structure could not be verified.

Please check that the standard Lemmings DS directories are present on your flash media, then reboot

I seem to have checked that everything that was in the .zip file was on my card and just can't work out what I need to do.

If anyone knows what I could do that would be fab!!!

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
Have a try at these LemmingsDS instructions.

From the error I suspect that you are not putting everything needed in the root of your card, or you are using the wrong DLDI patch. If the above doesn't work let us know what card you are using.

magic_mittens

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got it now thanks - i had the LemmingsDS file in the root. I just moved all the stuff out of there and onto the root.

Only thing is it looks messy now......am just gonna have to deal with it i suppose!!

Thanks for the replies!!

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
glad you got sorted.

Poke in the LemmingsDS settings file, you maybe able to update the "Lemmings DS Directory" setting and move the folder away somewhere else

Also depending on your card you can set the 'hidden' flag on files you don't want to see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1