Hacking Strong R4 is old for no spring and np micro SD..

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
hey all user..

how to hold status my topic
 example...
 R4+SanDisk 1gb
 N-gage for gba emulator
 PSP: 3.71 firmware
(Oh my
rofl2.gif
)

Maybe he's can't play because he haven't got a DS?
biggrin.gif

Back to topic:
Well I guess he is have a spring problem and pissed off?
huh.gif

kaiser84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have DS fat with r4.... i look original r4 black for made in china
i tired my play heroes of mana then last stage 26 for last boss then i want cheat HOM for inf health...

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
I fell sorry for him not being able to speak proper grammatical english.

I also have that R4 type, Kaiser.

Now, are you the before?

What?

ARE YOU A DE-LIV-ER-Y?

roboz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea seriuosly dudes stop it. English is not the universal language. Sure in some countries its a second language or watever but it's no reason to start flaming the dude cause he is not perfect. Most Americans only know one language, unlike some European people who are multilingual(excuse me for my bad spelling if wrong). If you guys are making fun of an Asian I wonder what you would do to an African person who has a bad accent. Also miikes and snoop, there is always one or more people who disgraces thier country and culture by doing something stupid.

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea seriuosly dudes stop it. English is not the universal language. Sure in some countries its a second language or watever but it's no reason to start flaming the dude cause he is not perfect. Most Americans only know one language, unlike some European people who are multilingual(excuse me for my bad spelling if wrong). If you guys are making fun of an Asian I wonder what you would do to an African person who has a bad accent. Also miikes and snoop, there is always one or more people who disgraces thier country and culture by doing something stupid.

Though I completely agree with that (English is one of the hardest languages to learn), there is this:

QUOTEWe are an English speaking community. Please post in English ONLY. (Legible English!!)

I personally think that he is commenting on the new R4 shell and/or he's saying that he ordered an R4 and got it a few months later and checked that nothing was broken, except for save problems (Which shouldn't really happen).

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, I've been scrolling through the posts, and I don't understand just exactly what we are talking about here...

tetsuya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the Op is saying that he order the r4 back in july and just got it this month. The r4 he got was made in china and nothing seems broken but the latest games aren't saving correctly.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, I've been scrolling through the posts, and I don't understand just exactly what we are talking about here...
My little summary:

Some guy makes a topic that is unreadable people react with WTF ENGLISH PLEEEAZZ not long after that some one comments by: Hang your self, on which some other temper responds with: says someone that plays pokemon. Not long after that the pokemon playing poster comments that he did not say: go hang youself

Thats what I can make out of it
wacko.gif
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.