Strong Bad Cool Game for Attractive People

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by CockroachMan, Sep 16, 2008.

Sep 16, 2008
  1. CockroachMan
    OP

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    Anyone else playing the games?

The second episode is out! Been playing it and till now I'm finding it even better than the first one!

I lol'd hard with the AlgeBROS game, the guys from Videoelectrix are geniuses [​IMG]

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    See my avatar.

Loved the first game a lot, though it is very short its really reminded me why I wish Lucasarts quit making Star Wars games and went back to their graphic adventures. Hell why not do a Star Wars graphic adventure?

Not played the new one yet (not out yet and I've not been able to "aquire" it elsewhere) but I will soon I hope. Don't think I'll buy it though, all out of points and I need money for the flood of games out on Wii September/October but I will buy a few more episodes.

If this was retail I would buy it but paying £35 for the whole lot is a lot when regular Wii games here cost £30-£35 and with them I'd get packaging, a disc so I can play them whenever (I only have enough space to play one at a time) as well as a booklet.

3. CockroachMan
    OP

Brazil
    Seriously, I'm buying the games just to support the guys.. I'm a long time fan of Homestarrunner!

Btw, the PC version of the games are cheaper

4. Hadrian

United Kingdom
    True true, and are more intact, the first episode had some bits missing.

5. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    It's hard to believe I might buy Sam and Max for a second time (first on Steam for the PC, second for the Wii) so that I can take advantage of the usage controls. Point and Click adventures can make a comeback and have a second life on the Wii!

6. Hadrian

United Kingdom
    Spent a little bit of time on this today, I've just got access to the castle.

So far very enjoyable, but seems less varied this time and not as funny as the last one but there is less back tracking too. I'm hoping that the last game will have the Trogdor machine fixed so we can play it.

BURNIATOR!

7. CockroachMan
    OP

Brazil
    This second episode has more references to the website animations.. you probably won't enjoy it as much as the first if you don't know them..

Still, I like how they managed to keep some stuff fresh..

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Also, gotta love Mathkickers, starring the Algebros! [​IMG]