lolsjoel

OP
Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen any posts with the stripped boot.dol/00000001.app for the USB Loader 1.4 that could be used in creating channel WADs. It'd be great to have one if anyone could make one (especially with force NTSC).

Anyone got one?

lolsjoel

OP
Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
I dont get this.
Get the boot.dol you want and use Wadder.
No obviously you don't get this...

The boot.dol is what I'm asking for... a stripped 1.4 boot.dol like people were making from 1.1 for the channel WADs. And obviously, I'm perfectly capable of making a WAD without using shit like WADder.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
I usually just rename the boot.dol to 00000001.app, that usually works for me.
If that doesn't work get wwpacker and use it to unpack an existing 1.4 channel wad and take the 00000001.app from that.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
i made a wad (channel) of wiishizzas ult loader v6 that can not only FORCE ntsc but it also adds PATCHED VID for games like rogue troopers and other PAL ONLY titles to play a treat on my NTSC console With cover art and occarina support

(also i do NOT use a HDTV and all my games still force region properly if you want a copy of the channel i can upload one just PM me ...let a brother know
wink.gif

heres a vid;;;; ntsc 3.2u console Normal tv (not flat screen or hd and no green screens ever!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5L16Kxrd5U

lolsjoel

OP
Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
hmm, seems I no longer have it on my hard drive..

But, i do still have the place where I got it from.

http://wiinewz.com/forums/backup-loaders/9...e-channels.html

Its the file "yol.dol"

Works like a charm, I did a few myself, just to see if it works.
Close... that's the USB Backup Loader 1.0 or 1.1 and uses IOS 222. I'm looking for USB BL 1.4 that ideally uses IOS 249.

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was also looking for this to make game channel wads, but I just got all the same useless responses that you did. But I also got "this is a stupid idea, why not just use your 1.1 based channels" It's really too bad that 90% of the people on this site are leechers and naysayers rather than helpers.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you might want to get in contact with wiicrazy. he created a tool called crap which makes use of striped down loader.dols. he might have a 1.4 by hand as well.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
i made a wad (channel) of wiishizzas ult loader v6 that can not only FORCE ntsc but it also adds PATCHED VID for games like rogue troopers and other PAL ONLY titles to play a treat on my NTSC console With cover art and occarina support

(also i do NOT use a HDTV and all my games still force region properly if you want a copy of the channel i can upload one just PM me ...let a brother know
wink.gif

heres a vid;;;; ntsc 3.2u console Normal tv (not flat screen or hd and no green screens ever!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5L16Kxrd5U

Sooo, I take it you are somewhat of a fan of Crono Trigger
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night