Gaming StreetPass question

xanthux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to "accumulate" all of your streetpasses, let's say for a whole month, before you play/open the game (StreetPass Mii Plaza)? So basically, only one trip to the plaza gate at the end of the month.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can only collect a maximum of 10 people at a time, and AFAIK you need to run Mii Plaza the day you get a Streetpass for it to count. Even if you don't use the Mii you streetpassed in either of the Plaza games, if you Streetpass a new Mii (at any time after first starting the plaza after getting your last Mii), you have to use the old Mii first before returning to the gate, or you lose it. Sorry.

xanthux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does that mean I can maximize the amount of people, which is 10, even if I streetpassed them at different dates? That's actually my plan; just wait until it reaches 10 before visiting the plaza gate.

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that's correct. Even if you pass 15 people, you will only get 10. Once you use those 10 you can get more, but you would have lost the other 5.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Is it possible to "accumulate" all of your streetpasses, let's say for a whole month, before you play/open the game (StreetPass Mii Plaza)? So basically, only one trip to the plaza gate at the end of the month.

yes i do it all the time, when i have 10 miis i then use the mii plaza, i don't get a lot of streetpasses so i let them accumulate before i use them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)