hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
is there anyway to inject whats needed in order to activate the ability to get all the puzzle pieces instead of the default ones

i have a second 3ds system that has 1.2k puzzle pieces that ive been transferring over since it now has a broken screen

but the main 3ds system only sees the default puzzles that shipped with mii plaza

and i dont believe its possible to get spotpass updates for mii plaza anymore so is there a way to inject that?

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
also i know i could transfer over the data directly but my main system also has all my meeted people and i think that transferring the save would remove those

unless theres a way for me to do it without erasing the people i met and only update the puzzle swap?

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
update: (will update further later)
backing up and restoring the boss data from the old system to the new one seems to have "unlocked" the newer puzzles as far as i can tell tho its a smaller number ill see if a streetpass tomorrow lets me view all the rest

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
okay so update to that update:
restoring the spotpass boss data from another 3ds that had it did the trick and i was able to access all the puzzles it had and receive pieces from it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: Oops, wrong chat