--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not, I cant find in google a new update

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you can ask your friend to release the offset or publish his savefile, so he can add it.
I kinda already have the offset for it, but it doesn't work on my 3ds. Will try to update the program so others can try it themselves if it works or not. However, there might be some factors affecting it, like another "offset" which indicates whether you really went to McDonald's or something.

dotarice

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
hello! i was trying this out and applied the save data to unlock the puzzle swap final fantasy explorers and give myself a bunch of tickets. i am using reinand 10.7u.

but upon importing the save, all data except the puzzle swap was gone! to make things worse, the ticket problem is still occurring here. may you fix it again?

edit #3: i have a friend who also uses cfw too but on their japanese 3ds. i can ask them to share me the save file for their mii plaza if you need it.

Reactions: SLiV3R

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
For the Mario and Happy puzzle pieces, I will update the program as soon as I get their offsets (I needed to get at least one piece of the puzzle so I can find it, or if anyone can just give the offsets to me).

For the japanese ones, if you aren't using a JP console, they won't show up (Although some of them still won't be unlocked because I don't have their offsets nor a JP 3ds to get it myself)

I have seen in people in this thread starting doing custom puzzle panels.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/mii-plaza-is-it-possible.420479/

So there has to be a way to get all the japanese panels and pieces to an eu or NA system! :)

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a question im on jksm but i dont now wich file i need to save for worked xD please help im on europe n3ds

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't format my 3ds so all my stuff is on 9.2 sysnand. Can I install the update to the mii plaza as a .cia since I am on 9.2 or is it automatically up to date?

Reactions: SLiV3R

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks,

On the downside, makes my achievements so far moot. It was soo fun when I had the time to get it all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4