Hacking Streetpass Mii Plaza Paid Games not showing up :(

Ohana_Honokusu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all. I installed a CIA of the paid games on my Emunand, but they aren't showing up. Every time I go to where the games should be, I'm simply greeted by the Salesbunny who talks about the game and everything, is there some kind of exception with the Streetpass Mii Plaza games?

mirzazafran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Try installing it using BBM. Based on experience, you need to manually overwrite the dlc file in FBI. And make sure it's v0.1.0 and not v0.0.0 (the six-game pack instead of the 4 from that site)

Ohana_Honokusu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed it with BBM, but I think I probably went into eshop, so it got removed. It didn't happen to Smash's CIA DLC though, Why?

mirzazafran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Iirc dlc content only gets removed if you download something off eshop but I'm not sure. Just make sure you have the 4.0 update and the 6 games pack you should be fine. Just remember to reinstall everytime you access eshop.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know the files you are on about with plaza i never got them to work you need to delete all your plaza dlc inlcuding updates and then install the 4.0 update and then the DLC.

It didnt work for me probably because when you update the plaza in itself you are now on 4.1

mirzazafran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i know the files you are on about with plaza i never got them to work you need to delete all your plaza dlc inlcuding updates and then install the 4.0 update and then the DLC.

It didnt work for me probably because when you update the plaza in itself you are now on 4.1
Well to be honest 4.1 works just as well. I updated mine first before knowing the cia exists...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: