Streetpass Mii Plaza Paid Games not showing up :(

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ohana_Honokusu, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Ohana_Honokusu
    OP

Ohana_Honokusu GBAtemp Regular

Jan 28, 2015
    Osaka
    Hey all. I installed a CIA of the paid games on my Emunand, but they aren't showing up. Every time I go to where the games should be, I'm simply greeted by the Salesbunny who talks about the game and everything, is there some kind of exception with the Streetpass Mii Plaza games?

2. mirzazafran

mirzazafran Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2015
    Malaysia
    Try installing it using BBM. Based on experience, you need to manually overwrite the dlc file in FBI. And make sure it's v0.1.0 and not v0.0.0 (the six-game pack instead of the 4 from that site)

3. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Yes use bbm when installing DLC as fbi causes the problem you are having and remember if you go into the eshop all unpaid for DLC gets removed from your emunand

jon2491 likes this.
  4. Ohana_Honokusu
    OP

Ohana_Honokusu GBAtemp Regular

Jan 28, 2015
    Osaka
    I installed it with BBM, but I think I probably went into eshop, so it got removed. It didn't happen to Smash's CIA DLC though, Why?

5. mirzazafran

mirzazafran Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2015
    Malaysia
    Iirc dlc content only gets removed if you download something off eshop but I'm not sure. Just make sure you have the 4.0 update and the 6 games pack you should be fine. Just remember to reinstall everytime you access eshop.

6. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

Sep 17, 2010
    Belfast
    i know the files you are on about with plaza i never got them to work you need to delete all your plaza dlc inlcuding updates and then install the 4.0 update and then the DLC.

It didnt work for me probably because when you update the plaza in itself you are now on 4.1

7. mirzazafran

mirzazafran Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2015
    Malaysia
    Well to be honest 4.1 works just as well. I updated mine first before knowing the cia exists...

8. squee666

Sep 17, 2010
    Belfast
    same but still never managed to get it to work lol

9. mirzazafran

mirzazafran Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2015
    Malaysia
    Try deleting CTR-M-HMEE-00 (US title ID) in bbm. I had to do that the first time I installed it.

10. squee666

Sep 17, 2010
    Belfast
    hehe too bad im using an EU console :P