Gaming Streetpass Mii Plaza game crashes each time I play it

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the 5 streetpass games yesterday after that direct happened and I played Slot Car Rivals and Market Crashers without any issues. Now I'm trying to play Feed Mii and it has crashed on me 3 times, whenever I go into the game and select Ready I would get kicked to the home menu and the 3DS gets rebooted, this has happened 3 times to me and I have no idea what could be causing this.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you buy it or install it as a CIA? If you installed it as a CIA, you might've gotten a bad install, so try installing it again. If you bought it, try re-downloading it.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess I should call Nintendo for this one? I really dont want to redownload and lose all my streetpass progress.
You can delete individual games in options. Try deleting it and re-downloading it. If that doesn't work, you should call Nintendo.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change to a Mii without gold pants, or remove gold pants from your Mii.
lol how did you know my Mii had gold pants? (unless this problem happened with you too)

doesnt hurt to try but I did that mod so long ago I forgot how to undo it.

Is it not worth it to undo the gold pants mod and just switch to an alt Mii? I've done every game with my main Mii and just feels wrong to leave him out.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol how did you know my Mii had gold pants? (unless this problem happened with you too)

doesnt hurt to try but I did that mod so long ago I forgot how to undo it.

Is it not worth it to undo the gold pants mod and just switch to an alt Mii? I've done every game with my main Mii and just feels wrong to leave him out.
I've seen a post elsewhere about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/