StreetPass Mii Plaza 2013-09-02 update — nothing changed?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by rebmcr, Sep 2, 2013.

1. rebmcr
    OP

rebmcr Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2013
    I just got the flashing blue LED as I launched Streetpass Mii Plaza, and decided to run it's in-app updater on the offchance.

It downloaded and installed an update (100Mb or so based on download time), but I can't see anything changed.

No new puzzles, and the only bug I'm aware of (Streetpass Battle doesn't save rankings marked as 'seen' unless you save something else afterwards) hasn't been fixed.

Edit: My 3DS is an EU unit in the UK.

Changes found:

• Total piece count returns to Puzzle Swap

2. Supernovakid

Supernovakid I am not new, I am Royalty

Mar 11, 2013
    In front of a 3d screen
    well, on the previous update it removed the overall total figure of puzzle pieces, but now they brought it back,, there may be extras that we dont know yet

3. SignZ

SignZ Timelord

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    You can now see how many puzzle pieces there are in total again (x/y, for example 548/865). But other than that, no idea.. Maybe new hats?

4. nexuspunk

nexuspunk the mysterious one.

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    team plasma castle.
    i am tempted to go check this out myself now, give me a short bit and i'll do some digging today to see if i can find anything.

5. Dartz150

Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    It's only for the EUR versions? Cause my USA 3DS already has that feature, since the first big update.

6. nexuspunk

nexuspunk the mysterious one.

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    team plasma castle.
    it looks like it was a update for the total puzzle pieces, and maybe 4 new mii plaza games that you have to buy to play.

7. Sychophantom

Sychophantom I'm a plant.

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    No update in NA yet, or at least it hasn't hit my units.

I actually miss the pieces per puzzle count. Total pieces it still has. (I'm missing 1 single stinking piece to finish every puzzle in NA. Too lazy to run through HomePass).