Homebrew Streetpass android or windows

alex61194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i will like to use homepass or something like that cuase i need it to get the cresselia island in omega ruby but all the tutos are from 2013 so i dont know what to follow any help please?

PD: OffTopic i also have arm9hax and a r4 i delete my emunand so i only have sysnand with aureinand how can i use the r4 of the original ds in aureinand?

Ranomez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
For Android, there's AndroidPass and StreetPass Riilay. I couldn't get either to work for me, but that's an issue with my phone's mobile hotspot turning off as soon as I start either of the apps.
It would be good to specify that both of those don't work on android 6.0 and IIRC only AndroidPass works on android 5.0.
Also from my own experience I would be somewhat tempted to say they don't work on Samsung stock (TouchWiz) based ROM's as I have tried on different Samsung phones with different android versions and more than one ROM on each and the 3DS disconnects as soon as you run AndroidPass (but it does work even on Samsung phones with an AOSP-based ROM).

For the PC methods it seems to be really a thing of luck if it works or not, sometimes it does and sometimes not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Cheers for the links :P