Street_Fighter_IV_RF_XBOX360-KFC

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It's out there in the wild, if anyone is interested.
smile.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Woot
smile.gif
. Nfo says English + Japanese, now is that full English or English menus with a bit of Japanese here and there, like a lot of fighting games. Gotta leech fear 2 first, so hopefully once that's done, someone will know.

No stick though, so have to use 360 controller
cry.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Outta curiosity, if one downloads an early rip of a game for 360 and plays it, with the cat-5 unplugged (no net connection)... would they still catch you playing it through your "recently played games" thread? Or is there a way around it for prerelease games?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WildWon said:
Outta curiosity, if one downloads an early rip of a game for 360 and plays it, with the cat-5 unplugged (no net connection)... would they still catch you playing it through your "recently played games" thread? Or is there a way around it for prerelease games?

You'd need to play it offline and keep playing your 360 offline until the retail release date. The dates are below if you are intrested
  • JP February 12, 2009
  • NA February 17, 2009
  • EU February 20, 2009

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you have a flashed drive, and a pre-release game, you MUST keep your system off line until the release day (if you play it even one time), or there's a good chance you'll get hit with the banhammer?

(i'm just seeing if i'm correct)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you connect before the release date, it'll show up on your list. Whether playing it early will get you banned, debatable. Some say it will, some say it won't. Personally I don't think it will, I think it still goes on bad copy or not. If it done you for playing early loads of legitimate people would get banned if they got the game early ( Happens a lot over here , shops sell games early etc).

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I'm guessing so. See if you play a pre-release game offline then go online what you did offline will update and they will see what you played, In this case they would see your recently played games and achievements. Even though no date is set when you unlock achievements offline they still can see them when you go online and notice you got them before the retail relese date of a game.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
Oooo no shit. Thats awesome.

PS trolley, didn't know you had Live. We gotta hook up as soon as i gots internets back (april
smile.gif
).

That'd be cool mate! I've only got a few multiplayer online games though. Have you got GoW 1 or 2?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping the PC release will follow (got me a nice new arcade stcik) but I won't play it until I've finished the Wii stuff this week.

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As long as it's a retail copy and has a valid SS etc it'll be fine to use online and offline.

I'm gonna wait till the 12th (When it officially comes out in Japan) just to be sure.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Who cares about multi5? It's a fighting game, and its in english, so you can understand easily.

gonna play some multiplayer on live tonight
biggrin.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lenselijer said:
Who cares about multi5? It's a fighting game, and its in english, so you can understand easily.

biggrin.gif
It's a fixation of mine. I like to only have games of the Region my Console is from
smileipb2.png

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
lenselijer said:

biggrin.gif

Yeah not the best idea to play it online seeing as its not out yet.

Honestly some people.....

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hadrian Uranium said:
Hoping the PC release will follow (got me a nice new arcade stcik) but I won't play it until I've finished the Wii stuff this week.

Waiting for it too.. according to GameFAQS (not the most best source but..). European PC version comes out next Friday (2/20). I'm hoping to see it out on Steam..

Enjoy your game Xboxies! I wish I had one
frown.gif

edit: Amazon has it dated for June 30 http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-IV-Pc/dp/B001CH2HBK
cry.gif

edit2: BUT Amazon.co.uk has it dated for February 20, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Capcom-Street-Figh...2258&sr=1-1
smileipb2.png

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
Hadrian Uranium said:

Waiting for it too.. according to GameFAQS (not the most best source but..). European PC version comes out next Friday (2/20). I'm hoping to see it out on Steam..

Enjoy your game Xboxies! I wish I had one
frown.gif
My local Gamestation says its out over here next Friday for PC. Would be one of the first of Capcoms PC games this year so would be a good indicator to seeing how well ported it is for the likes of RE5, Bionic Commando & Dead Rising 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm