Gaming Street Fighter - Major Slow Downs during online matches

Harakiri23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When im playing an internet match, the game slows down majorly sometimes - e.g. the characters wont even move, then in continues, then they stop again for a few seconds.
It just not me - i guess my opponents have the same issue because otherwise i would be toast already but they are slow too so its not just my 3DS. Out of the 6 matches i had online 2 had major slow downs.

Is that a known issue?

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just internet lag, either you or your opponent have a slow connection thus everything goes slow since the information downloaded takes longer than what the game expects. Its not a problem of the game rather the poeple who play online who do not have a good enough connection play even though they know they always lag.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely, the person on the other end was having internet connection issues and you see lag because of it. Lag happens.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Was doing this all the time for me, turned out my ancient wireless router was on the way out. Replaced it with a shiny new hub and it's nice and quick again.

M1dz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate the Japanese people. I always get lost connection to player when I'm about to win from a Japanese guy ( How I know? because they have Japanese names lol )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"