Gaming Street Fighter II Confirmed On VC

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the ESRB website for reference, Destructoid.com has confirmed that Street Fighter II: The World Warrior will be an upcoming title on the Wii's Virtual Console.

Check it out HERE

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IMO, Street Fighter II has been beaten to death (har har). I like Street Fighter Alpha 3 the most of the whole series, SF2 seems kind of lame against that; although of course it's a classic.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I love SF2 since the olde SNES days but I've got it on GBA already...
unsure.gif

Is The World Warrior different from Turbo? How?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SF2 world warrior was the 1st SF2, SF2 Turbo edition is an enhancement to Champion edition where the game is quicker and slight gameplay changes in terms of the types of combos you can dish out. I have to agree, it's all about SF alpha 1-3 and 3S.

5kuzgib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*hugs his Japanese Wii console*
Give me Wii Points!

(And by the way, where to I get a TV Capture Card with a better image quality? I'm connecting to a S-Video slot using some Composite/S-Video Adapter. The only way to connect it with this card (Hauppauge WinTV pci).
frown.gif
)

If you are using a composite cable then the quality won't be great. If you can find a wii s video cable, use that and it sould make a difference.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Mike Tyson was secretly M.Bison in Japan, until he made sure of the stupid name changes. Instead of just changing That one players name, they rotated them!! Causes all sorts of confusion when speaking to Japanese imported players!

Japan: (ORIGINAL NAMES)
M. Bison = Boxer,
Balrog = Spanish Claw Guy
Sagat = Thai Fighter
Vega = Final Boss.

Rest of the Wordl:
Balrog = Boxer
Vega = Spanish Claw Guy
Sagat = Sagat = Thai Fighter (Only one unchanged)
M. Bison = Final Boss.

Worst name rotation. Ever.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Give me Wii Points!

(And by the way, where to I get a TV Capture Card with a better image quality? I'm connecting to a S-Video slot using some Composite/S-Video Adapter. The only way to connect it with this card (Hauppauge WinTV pci).
frown.gif
)
Sorry for asking and if it's been answered before. If I was to buy a Japanese Wii, can I download the VC games with it and what about the Wii points? Can I use UK ones or do I have to import them as well?

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh yay another fucking port of sf2:ww!

to go with my 36O one, psp, snes, gba, megadrive, C64.....

come on ninty get that damn SUPER SFII Grand Master X port, i beg you!!
bow.gif

Filb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Give me Wii Points!

frown.gif
)

Sorry for asking and if it's been answered before. If I was to buy a Japanese Wii, can I download the VC games with it and what about the Wii points? Can I use UK ones or do I have to import them as well?
You have to get Japanese Wii Points.
But they are cheaper anyway.
5000 Wii Points including a free Classic Controller = 5000 Yen (€32, $49). Play-Asia sells this set for $59.90.

Kyro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Sadly there is no online multi player....biggest disappointment of the wii yet....VC's are useless to me
exactly, VC is useless until they at least add online mutiplayer mode (like kaillera plugin with most emulators...)

imagine Mario Kart snes/n64, goldeneye, perfect dark, diddy kong racing, fzero X... flawlessly online

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly there is no online multi player....biggest disappointment of the wii yet....VC's are useless to me

exactly, VC is useless until they at least add online mutiplayer mode (like kaillera plugin with most emulators...)

imagine Mario Kart snes/n64, goldeneye, perfect dark, diddy kong racing, fzero X... flawlessly online
Well, the option to update VC games is avaliable on the Wii. Although Nintendo has not showed us exactly what this means, I'm hoping it means it can add on extra options such as online play.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte