OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here are the characters announced soo far GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME! PLEASE NO FLAMMING!

9k1jzm.jpg
mkk1s.jpg
jinzhd.jpg

29uzzfd.jpg
244o7s1.jpg
2w3ubd5.jpg

kcfqs3.jpg
2s6tv0y.jpg
2qlqq21.jpg

10er6t0.jpg

A few screenshots

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for it either, but I wanted entirely new looks for returing characters.

It looks more like a SFII remake.

In an interview it was stated that this takes place after SF2 and before SF3.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I pretty liked the formular of SF III:3rd Strike...

I hope they don`t make a step back with this game, since I heard they want to remove some things and try to make moves easier...

gixxaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it combines SF II concept with maybe the power moves and combos of Alpha and NO 3D Movement!!! Strictly 2D...

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
man that game is going to be awesome ! looking at the video the characters FEEL heavy i love the combos

until i saw this video i really thought Crimson Viper was going to suck

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I fyou watch the ryu vs e honda video i say thats the best video where you can see how the gameplay is

oh and blanka's face in this game is priceless

1z6e6c4.jpg

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Such a huge disappointing train wreck for me.

First the immediate and massive turn off that it's 3D. And don't give me that "2D gameplay" bullshit
if you can prove all the hit boxes and collision is strictly 2d, if all the animations are canned, and there will be no anim tweens created by the engine, and of course no fucking retarded 3D strafing, then I might consider not hating this waste of the franchise.
3D well and truly ruined the fighting genre if you ask me, and the strafing is the stupidest fucking excuse to justify the need for 3D.
and they're doing away with parrying, fucking retards.

I'm just gonna stick to third strike, because this is a god damn disgrace.

edit-
btw, looking forward to the IIHD remake which is almost as much of a disaster as this one

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for it also footage from King of Fighters XII has been shown, I'm hoping that game will get the series back to the goodness of the 90's games.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country

First the immediate and massive turn off that it's 3D. And don't give me that "2D gameplay" bullshit
if you can prove all the hit boxes and collision is strictly 2d, if all the animations are canned, and there will be no anim tweens created by the engine, and of course no fucking retarded 3D strafing, then I might consider not hating this waste of the franchise.
3D well and truly ruined the fighting genre if you ask me, and the strafing is the stupidest fucking excuse to justify the need for 3D.

edit-
btw, looking forward to the IIHD remake which is almost as much of a disaster as this one

totally 100% completely agree!!!! 4 looks like capcom is trying to cater to the mainstream 'graphics' whores, when all they people who PLAY sf want 2d guilty gear style animation

here's hoping HD remix is released soon.....

EDIT

KoF 12 looks ridiculously good!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjScFUY1uLU

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

edit-

Eh? How is HDRemix a disaster? Its basically the old skool stuff in redrawn HD with online play and all features, this stuff is going to entertain for years! Unless you're picky about the art direction I can't see how this isn't going to be the most awesome downloadable game ever!

Also for IV, I saw a few gameplay videos, and all I could think of was ''wtf is this shit?''. Basically reminded me of SSF2 remade with the EX engine, so i'm not even interested at this point.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is not looking bad, the jumps are looking a little weird, the speed is kinda slower than usual Street Fighter.. aside from that, not bad.. but not anything really special either..

Biggest disappointment here is that it's not SF4.. it's just SF2 remade in 3d.. that should be named Street Fighter II Plus 3D Turbo X or something.. not SF4..
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.