streaming wii neogamma R7 + dazzle

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by helpy0w0, Mar 12, 2011.

Mar 12, 2011
  1. helpy0w0
    OP

Newcomer helpy0w0 Newbie

United States
    hello everyone!
    first of all thanks for the great work for the wii and the tools which where created for it. everything works fine for me. i have the neogamma R7, IOS249 (rev 14) version and nearly every game i want to play runs fine. buuut (now it comes to my problem) i am a streamer @ justin.tv and iam not able to stream my hacked wii. with my non-hacked wii its no problem. i chose PAL-G (yes iam from germany, sorry for my bad english) and it worked fine every time. now with my hacked wii i chose PAL-G again, it works till i start the games with neo gamma, then the screen goes black. the flash media encoder (from adobe what i use to stream) says it gets a signal, but the screen is just black.

so now my question, do i have to config something on my hacked wii in neogamma? because i tested just nearly every option in my flash media encoder and my dazzle 107 hd hasn't any problems with my ps2, ps1, and clean wii ... i dont know what to do. searched on google, on youtube but i couldn't find any solution. one guy wrote in a forum that changing to secam_b could be a solution, but it didn't worked. i hope someone here can help me and all i can say is thanks a lot for any help i'll get here!

have a nice day ~ helpy0w0

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    So you put the scart cable of the wii into your tv card on your PC to stream the video? Is that what you are doing???

If that's the case, try PAL576i and PAL480i in NeoGamma's settings, i bet your software only supports one of them.

3. helpy0w0
    OP

Newcomer helpy0w0 Newbie

United States
    it wooooooooorks! thanks a lot for the help WiiPower [​IMG] damn you are my hero!!! thanks thanks thanks a lot man!