Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am typing a description of this topic so that people will hopefully understand, participate, and share their unconscious thoughts just like I am doing here.

And now, I feast upon the meal that I'm awaiting it's cooling down...

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
my cat is yelling to get into my office and he doesn't know how to meow the meows are high pitched and sound like bird cries instead of cat noises and he's really sad but I know he's going to knock things over but he's so cute and sad but it's 5am and I'm tired and don't want to deal with him but king tuxy is best cat

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
Once my stomach has calmed down and my brain has allowed itself to relax, I watch TV for the rest of the night, the only exception to this is if I am in the middle of a project that requires brain power.

I don't know why I still choose to watch TV, it's one of my least favorite activities.

It's usually a mixture of non - stop news and home improvement shows.

The worst is the news, because I don't feel informed at all when I watch it, but I feel the need to know what's going on in the world.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lolla Loopsie dollhouse gets raided by GIJoes. Lincoln Logs are put up around the perimeter. Santa will soon be there, with delight. Row, row, row your boat. Crayons and bottle caps. Just clap your hands.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

River rafting

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
The stench grows stronger by the day, over there, in the corner of the room. Under the floorboards. In the earth underneath the house. It is funny how you get used to things though. At first when I would open up the containers after their long trip to me I would gag and wretch and want to be sick. Now its just a neutral smell, like coffee, like the bathroom, just an everyday thing. I don't even bother opening the window these days.

I scour the admin control panel and get as many details as I can. I have done this many times before. IPs, email addresses, associated facebook accounts. It is all a fun puzzle for me these days. Something to occupy my mind before the event. I know him now, his age, his location, school, address. I have his pictures. The tickets are booked and I will be flying out soon. To America again, one of my favourite places for a safari.

People always wonder where that person went, why they do not log in any more. Have they got a new job or left school? Married? Had kids? Maybe they would have known these things, but they wont now. It is the price they pay for annoying me and polluting my forum with their insipid little mind farts.

Its all a joke until you are bound in the dark, in a container, on a ship, in the middle of the Atlantic. Then it is not funny any more. Pray you do not survive the month long voyage because if you do.... well. You will definitely wish you had not annoyed me while you hang there and endure the wonderful agonies I will inflict upon you.

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I could write here but my writing's so rusty that I probably shouldn't bother. feeling pretty tired and sleepy rn, oh well one more youtube video and off to bed.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
When you understand a reference but cannot tell because you risk betraying yourself about a secret you prefer not tell to everyone.

Have you ever noticed soft cookies become hard over time, and hard cookies become sort?
Why can't they just remain constant.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I was at the pharmacy earlier today, why couldn't I just get a year worth of tablets so I don't need to go so often?

I need a DAC to drive my headphones at a decent volume, but it's expensive, why is quality always expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.