• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Strawberries and Football

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(By the gracious administrators of GBATemp, I really hope this doesn't net me a warning...)

I hate football with a passion. A snoozefest unmatched in both it's boring placidness and sheer popularity. I can't understand it for the life of me.

I also don't like strawberries. But I really like them in cereal! So, then I got to thinking.

Not everyone likes strawberries. Yet, one can like strawberries in cereal. This is because the taste of strawberries goes well with the taste of milk.

This proves that although someone may not enjoy something in one context, they may enjoy it in another.

Now, I present to you, for your thinking pleasure...homosexuality.

Most people do not like homosexuality in a singular context. At least, not in the majority of America.

However, most Americans enjoy American football, which is rife with homosexuality.

Thus, in the context of a sport, Americans appear to enjoy homosexuality.

*takes a bow, raises the flame shield*

(Please don't take this too seriously. It was just a trippy thought I had a while back.)

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All I am getting from this is you don't like strawberries unless they are in milk, and you don't like football unless you get some homo-erotic pleasure from it.

Why else would you have gone from football to homosexuals? Football is rife with other things than just homosexuality.

I just feel like there is so much I have to say about this but I don't feel like it. This was just, so... not thought out by you. And so I am not going to think it out either.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
All I am getting from this is you don't like strawberries unless they are in milk, and you don't like football unless you get some homo-erotic pleasure from it.

Why else would you have gone from football to homosexuals? Football is rife with other things than just homosexuality.

I just feel like there is so much I have to say about this but I don't feel like it. This was just, so... not thought out by you. And so I am not going to think it out either.

I did post a link to Time Magazine.

What I was saying here is that I have long thought football to be boring, and have wondered why all the guys I know are so into it. A serious national pasttime.

Then I was chuckling about how all these so-called straight guys were getting so pumped over so much man-touching.

It's supposed to be a humorous thought, not a blog from the first person view. Follow the train of thought and it will lead you to hilarity!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk