ROM Hack Strange WiFi questions

Jaxtaylor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all, wondering if any of you could help me with this...

I have a oouple of homebrews on my cart that I find very useful, IRCds and Beup - they work great at home, but when I try to use them at my other half's house -they won't connect, all the WIFI games work fine in both locations, and i've tried removing the WIFI entry and trying again, but they just don't want to know. He has a livebox at his house - tho I don't rightly understand if that should make a diffference as everything else works great. Any ideas?

Also, we're both on eachother's friend rosters for Mario Kart, yet we can't see eachother if we're at my place sharing the Belkin wireless router, but strangely, it works fine if we're using his wireless router. It's not a major problem, but I am curious as to why that would be.

Thanks in advance!!

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
all i can suggest is be 100% positive that the belkin (if it has WEP on) is set to KEY 1
only 1 will work
mabye try switching 'channels' in the wireless settings?
good luck

Jaxtaylor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just an update - changed the wireless channel setting on the other router and it works fine now - these two programs only seem to want to work with channel 11. Thanks for the advie.

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope your a girl >_>
You might be a girl and/or a noob.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, iirc it was about a news article about princess peach showtime using the word "sus"...