Gaming Strange thing about N64 on the VC...

Ben_j

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
I've just realised that so far, the only N64 games that we saw on the VC were the same that worked on the N64 emulator taken from the Zelda Wind Waker bonus disc : Mario 64, Mario Kart, Zelda and now Lylat Wars... Strange, isn't it ? I bet in the next weeks we'll se Wave Race 64 coming... I've come to the conclusion that they used that same emulator and didn't do many changes to it.
I hope Nintendo programmers will work on an N64 emulator that can support more games... Anyway if Majora's mask can be emulated on a GameCube, I assume ANY N64 game can...

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Still waiting for confirmation on Lylat wars (which I am extremely looking forward to)

Personally wanting MM and pilotwings though i remember a wiki page mentioned beetles racing adventure as coming out *shrug*

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
You might be on to something there
huh.gif
But on a sidenote I would luuuuv to see super smash bros. on the vc
nyanya.gif
I mean damn, beeing able to play all three different generation super smash bros games on the same console is like a dream come true!
wub.gif

Ben_j

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
Still waiting for confirmation on Lylat wars (which I am extremely looking forward to)

Personally wanting MM and pilotwings though i remember a wiki page mentioned beetles racing adventure as coming out *shrug*

Seconded about Pilotwings 64... That was my very first video game in my entire life. I still got it ! It's a true love story between me and this game ! playing it on a proper pad would be awesome !

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anyone else had the problem of Mario Kart 64 randomly crashing on the VC, i've tried redownloading it and still got the same problem, am I missing something?

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Seconded about Pilotwings 64... That was my very first video game in my entire life. I still got it ! It's a true love story between me and this game ! playing it on a proper pad would be awesome !

Agreed. Give us pilot wings!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs