strange folders in ez flash iv

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by trigao, Jul 22, 2013.

1. trigao
    OP

trigao GBAtemp Tiger

Nov 21, 2008
    Brazil
    recently i bought a ez flash iv for my "brand new" gba sp and its works flawless, every game i've tested work perfect, but something are bothering me
    this:
    [​IMG]

can someone help me?? how i remove that strange folders, i formated my micro sd card many times, but its keep there

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view location.
    Your looking at what is stored in NOR, the NDS version of the bin file basically makes it do this. You can fix this by using an older version of the ezflash bin file that was made for GBA only. I forgot which version was the cutoff point. FAST6191 might know. You do not really need anything higher after a certain point because the updates are for the NDS games.

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=793

3. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    I had a similar issue with corrupt files (not folders) showing up in this section after I flashed a game to NOR (which normally works fine).

You could try just formatting the NOR storage: Load to the screen with the corrupt folders as shown in your screenshot, press start then A.
    This will not delete anything on your miniSD or the loader.