Strange "Black Screen" Error on 2 Boxes... no RROD!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Bonny, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Bonny
    OP

Member Bonny 34 years old and the leisure time of a kid

Germany
    A few days ago i was playing Dead Island on my PAL XBox (Phat Box with Jasper Board, LT+ 1.91 and the game was installed on the HardDisk, Backup-Game-Disk was in the Drive), suddenly, as a Ram-Zombie hit me, a blue short flash appeared, followed by a completely back screen and the Controller sometimes rumbles a little. After 10 Seconds everything went back to normal and i could play on.

Today, i was playing Biohazard Revival Selection on my ASIA XBox (Slim Box without any Firmeware-Flash, the game was installed to the 250 GB HardDisk, the Original Game-Disk was in the Drive), suddenly, as i played with ADA in Chapter 2 (The Another Order) - The exactly same error appeared. After the black screen was gone, my progress was lost, i had to start at the last Checkpoint.

What kind of strange Error is this? On 2 different Boxes, in 2 different Games... is it my Datel Wildfire 2 Controller? Is it the HDMI-Cabel? Are to many electronical devices connected to my multiple socket? Or is it the TV?

Any Idea? :blink:

2. pas7680

Newcomer pas7680 Member

United Kingdom
    clearly as this is on two different machines, it's not the xbox's, more likely the hdmi cable or socket on your tv.

3. Bonny
    OP

Member Bonny 34 years old and the leisure time of a kid

Germany
    You're sure right. I removed some devices from the multiple socket and checked the HDMI Cabels... it didn't happend anymore until now. I guess that will fix the problem. :)