Hacking Strange atmosphere audio problem

Duler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi i am new in Switch CFW. I have installed Atmosphere and hekate then Super Mario Odyssey and evrything is fine but in game sounds during cutscenes stop sometimes and desychronize with whole scene, in game music stops sometimes too, same problem exist in Immortals Fenyx rising and cuphead is unplayable due to massive algs in random moments, Diablo III works fine.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i am new in Switch CFW. I have installed Atmosphere and hekate then Super Mario Odyssey and evrything is fine but in game sounds during cutscenes stop sometimes and desychronize with whole scene, in game music stops sometimes too, same problem exist in Immortals Fenyx rising and cuphead is unplayable due to massive algs in random moments, Diablo III works fine.
Adding onto the previous post, do you have mods installed if not any sysmodules or cheats?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yup, that cant be sd fault.
Why are you sure? Have you tested it with programs like h2testw? It may be original sdcard, but it doesn't mean that for 100% is not faulty without proper checks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And where did you get Atmosphere?

Duler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Atmosphere is form sdsetup website but i checked if other realeses could repair my problem and it doesnt. Problem is that first game i played - diablo III worked normally

Last edited by Duler,

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second this issue. I'm only having the issue on EmuNAND (as partition, not files). I initially re-installed Atmosphere and it fixed it, but now the issue is back. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the issue was related to TinFoil as it was working fine until I installed a new game using TinFoil. @Duler, do you use TinFoil?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/