StoryBundle - 7 DRM free gaming-related eBooks for $3 (or more)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought some may be interested...

http://storybundle.com/

Welcome to StoryBundle! Our latest brand-new DRM-free ebook bundle, The Video Game Bundle, curated by Independent Games Festival chairman emeritus and game industry veteran Simon Carless, is out now. This incredible bundle includes ten fascinating game culture and history books/magazines from Prince Of Persia's Jordan Mechner, video game pioneer Ralph Baer, and many more. All these books together are worth more than $100!

For $3 this doesn't seem bad at all....although i've not read any of these, i have read other gaming books and whilst i'd pick a proper novel over one of these as a better read i think that they're great things to blast away a chapter every day.

The bonus 3 ebooks you get for $10 don't really seem that compelling though...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually been meaning to pick up Killing Is Harmless - I love Spec Ops: The Line to death, and an analytical examination of the game sounds right up my alley. The rest of the games are a nifty bonus.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i am really not sure what to do what this. i would normally buy this types of bundles, butwith my backlog of games, books, games, movies, games, tv shows. i dont know if i will ever read them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all