ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

AzuraLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
All costumes (clothes), infinite mining, NPC relationships max, feeding animal product S, max animal relationships, increase money (is known as max/infinite money), change gender, infinite stamina, Bags Item x99, and bags item quality max are already in the plugin in the first post.
yeah, i understand that USA cheat plugin already have more than half of that Japan version ...
i just wonder maybe there any method to modify cheat plugin,
so Cheat finder like Master @Bahamut0188 @KariRaquan don't need to bother for find existing cheat code .. :D

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i understand that USA cheat plugin already have more than half of that Japan version ...
i just wonder maybe there any method to modify cheat plugin,
so Cheat finder like Mater @Bahamut0188 @KariRaquan don't need to bother for find existing cheat code .. :D
This isn't a request thread, as KariRaquan didn't find these cheats. They just made the plugin. I'm not sure what Bahamut0188 could do though.

Bahamut0188

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ASK :
is there any method to modify cheat.plg ?? .
i found cheat.plg from speedfly.cn/13140.html , but its for Japan game version .

i upload the cheat.plg here ..
please take a look, if there any possible to port it to USA game version .. tq

Unfortunately there is no way to modify an existing plugin unless you have the source code or the text file.

Last edited by Bahamut0188,

Bahamut0188

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Code: All food buffs

There are two codes included with this code. The first one gives you all buffs plus the slowed time buff, and the second gives you all buffs plus the sped up time buff.

Important: You may only activate one of these codes at a time, if you activate both at the same time you could cause your game to crash.

To switch from one code to the other you have to turn off the code you currently have activated, then you must wait until the buffs ware off before activating the other code.

Note: I was trying not to double post, but the edits in my previous comment where becoming disastrous.

Attachments

• Story of Seasons - Trio of Towns (USA).zip
    100.3 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by Bahamut0188,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

Bahamut0188

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What precisely is "Cycle Items" supposed to do? Whenever I try it, I get nothing?

I've done that, but that yellow quill didn't change at all lol. All that happened was that I backed out of the item menu. The code IS on...

It helps if you hold the item with a value of 00 while pushing the button combo.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Code: All food buffs

There are two codes included with this code. The first one gives you all buffs plus the slowed time buff, and the second gives you all buffs plus the sped up time buff.

Important: You may only activate one of these codes at a time, if you activate both at the same time you could cause your game to crash.

To switch from one code to the other you have to turn off the code you currently have activated, then you must wait until the buffs ware off before activating the other code.

Note: I was trying not to double post, but the edits in my previous comment where becoming disastrous.
The Food buffs cheat was fixed according to fort42. I don't know if this plugin includes that fix or not, but I thought I'd let you know regardless.

Introcourse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had a Llama give birth and all my animals turned to babies. Lol, watch out for that if you have the Fantastic Livestock code on, it may have happened because of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr