ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I Downloaded the Story of Seasons T.O.T . USA Cuz I wanna help find some codes But the update 1.1 from freeshop crashes my game on Nintendo 3DS Logo. Meh...:blink: Guess I'll try browsing that iso site if they have the 1.1 cia.

Reactions: wicksand420

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Downloaded the Story of Seasons T.O.T . USA Cuz I wanna help find some codes But the update 1.1 from freeshop crashes my game on Nintendo 3DS Logo. Meh...:blink: Guess I'll try browsing that iso site if they have the 1.1 cia.
The update from freeShop shouldn't crash your system. Try reinstalling it.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reinstalled the game+update from freeshop and it still crashes, also happens after I install the update cia... But the game works fine without the update. I wonder what's wrong:unsure:
go into FBI and go to "titles", find Story of seasons,make sure the icon is right if you have the first one installed, because they both show up as story of season, select it and go to "import seed", If this doesn't work, hold select on boot to enter luma config, and turn off arm11 exception handler.

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
go into FBI and go to "titles", find Story of seasons,make sure the icon is right if you have the first one installed, because they both show up as story of season, select it and go to "import seed", If this doesn't work, hold select on boot to enter luma config, and turn off arm11 exception handler.
Yup I did both of those a while ago but it sent me back to Home Menu and self-reboots my 3ds everytime I launch the game.

Last edited by Vermil,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup I did both of those a while ago but it sent me back to Home Menu and self-reboots my 3ds everytime I launch the game.
That's strange, maybe try to get the update and dlc from wii u usb helper, that's where i got mine, also, maybe it is the game its self? I would try the different update with usb helper, and if that doesn't work, just get the game from the usb helper as well.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you don’t have any other hacks on your sad card. Like the true love edition hack or the hamtaro patch. Also make sure luma is up to date and make sure your using the right plugin.

Lavaminer89

Story of Seasons 3OT PLG Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange, maybe try to get the update and dlc from wii u usb helper, that's where i got mine, also, maybe it is the game its self? I would try the different update with usb helper, and if that doesn't work, just get the game from the usb helper as well.

i found the value for watering can item

007FDAE2

Lavaminer89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

did you find the mining code yet ?? Im still checking for max tool upgrade

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you find the mining code yet ?? Im still checking for max tool upgrade
I tried everything, even setting it to a known value like 4 and mining then 3 and mining and so on, none of it worked. I started a new game, because i was using my wife's 2ds and had to unass it so she could play, I think im going to work on some time, day, or item codes to see if i can get something out of it.

You said you found the watering can item code, 007FDAE2 is that by chance the first, unmodified watering can? because if it is, the can code from my one i posted for inf water was different, 007FDAE8, my wife didn't know how upgraded her watering can was, but the last digit is different, so maybe we can upgrade the equipment easily by changing the last number?

Last edited by wicksand420,

Lavaminer89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried everything, even setting it to a known value like 4 and mining then 3 and mining and so on, none of it worked. I started a new game, because i was using my wife's 2ds and had to unass it so she could play, I think im going to work on some time, day, or item codes to see if i can get something out of it.

You said you found the watering can item code, 007FDAE2 is that by chance the first, unmodified watering can? because if it is, the can code from my one i posted for inf water was different, 007FDAE8, my wife didn't know how upgraded her watering can was, but the last digit is different, so maybe we can upgrade the equipment easily by changing the last number?

thats the address to the watering can if you mess with some number like changing the 04 to 03 on the last line then it will modify the watering can

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D +1