Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Queen of SoS, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Queen of SoS
    OP

Queen of SoS Story of Seasons Queen

Feb 13, 2016
    United States
    Your probably using my outdated plugin. Go a couple pages back and look for the new one I uploaded.

2. KingEndir

KingEndir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2018
    United States
    Im using the 5/9/17 release...is there one i missed?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

PS i even downloaded the cia app that downloaded the latest plugin

3. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Don't use the CIA app. That downloads an outdated version of the plugin and that plugin is for v1.0 of the game. If you wish to use v1.1 of the game and the plugin, go back a few pages as Kari instructed you to do to find the plugin.

4. thetwinner

thetwinner Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2018
    United States
    I'm having a weird issue. I've downloaded every new version of the things required (3oT v1.1, NTR v2.11, latest plugin, etc) but the plugin won't work for me. It seems like it's not recognizing the game, as in the green screen flash isn't showing up at all, but I checked and the titleID is the same for the game as it is for the plugin folder. Plugins work for every other game I have except this one. What could be causing this?

Last edited by thetwinner, Jan 4, 2018
  5. destany1989

destany1989 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 20, 2017
    United States
    If you updated the game the old cheats don't work. Go back a page or 2 and find the current working cheats that was posted in the thread