ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea my allergies have been killing me, and I've actually had to miss school because of it.
I was sleep all day yesterday so I didn't notice new cheats had been added.
If I had known, I would've taken the time to test them. I've had finals this week to study for so I've had limited time.

Reactions: Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The codes work perfectly I'll just upload them here.
Also just as a warning when you have these cheats activated disable them when you want to arrange your farm.
The game will freeze on a black screen and you'll have to restart so make sure you SAVE BEFOREHAND.
It WON'T happen all the time just on OCCASION. It also happens in the Japanese game too.

If I had known, I would've taken the time to test them. I've had finals this week to study for so I've had limited time.
No that's okay I've had finals as well. I had to make up three 2 hour long tests today.
I left school right after those tests, and it doesn't bother me to test these I'll be fine.

Attachments

• 000400000019F500.rar
    102.1 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by Queen of SoS,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The codes work perfectly I'll just upload them here.
Also just as a warning when you have these cheats activated disable them when you want to arrange your farm.
The game will freeze on a black screen and you'll have to restart so make sure you SAVE BEFOREHAND.
It WON'T happen all the time just on OCCASION. It also happens in the Japanese game too.

No that's okay I've had finals as well. I had to make up three 2 hour long tests today.
I left school right after those tests, and it doesn't bother me to test these I'll be fine.
Cool, thanks. I'll make a note of that. The plugin will be updated tomorrow.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I use this this SelectNTR, the bottom screen flashes with an error about Network Blocking Bypass, and that the system will shut down. It doesn't actually shut down, and I can proceed as normal, but it crashed two minutes later. Did I do something wrong, or...?

vitorTC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So when I use this this SelectNTR, the bottom screen flashes with an error about Network Blocking Bypass, and that the system will shut down. It doesn't actually shut down, and I can proceed as normal, but it crashed two minutes later. Did I do something wrong, or...?

I don't know what BootNTR you are using, but try this one : https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/

Also, try re-downloading the plugin, deleting this game plugin folder and recreating it.

vitorTC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just started using that one.

I noticed the plugin file is no longer named by title id. Is there a specific reason for that?

I really don't know, but I'm assuming they changed this to make more than one plugin to load.
Better you ask in the thread I linked for a correct answer.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't know, but I'm assuming they changed this to make more than one plugin to load.
Better you ask in the thread I linked for a correct answer.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. It's mostly for the people who wanted to use the True Love Patch or use the Hamtaro patch, and changing the name hopefully shouldn't affect either of those.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But will it still load or do I have to manually select it?

What's the true love patch?
Just make sure you have one cheat plugin for the game in your plugin folder and it will still load. Delete any other .plg files (unless it's for either of the patches).

The True Love Patch is a same-sex marriage patch, essentially.

Lavaminer89

Story of Seasons 3OT PLG Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea my allergies have been killing me, and I've actually had to miss school because of it.
I was sleep all day yesterday so I didn't notice new cheats had been added.

oh yea them allergies are bad, i was sick last week. i had a throbbing headache and i took ibuprofen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, : tpi :