ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right and I'll have to add that I can't provide the files for it here just in case someone asks.
You could also mention this:

On that iso site, there is a thread entitled "Req. Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns with Hamtaro Restoration Patch applied USA". Go to page 2, scroll down, and you'll see a post where you can find a link to the files for use with OnionFS. Extract the zip for OnionFS, and place all of the files (Animal folder, ConstData.xbb, Script folder, Sound folder, and file_list.txt) in that zip in SD:/OnionFS/000400000019F500/romfs/. For further instructions on how to use OnionFS, go here.

If mentioning the name of the thread where the files can be found is not allowed*, replace "On that iso site, there is a thread entitled "Req. Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns with Hamtaro Restoration Patch applied USA" with "On that iso site, search for 'hamtaro'. The fourth thread should be the thread you are looking for."

* It's the thread name, not the actual website name. C'mon people.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What problem did you guys fixed for the Fantastic Livestock cheat code? I lost track of the progress in this thread after a few days lol

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right. Thanks. So the livestocks still gives 99 products everytime? I remember asking someone if we could change the code so the livestock only gives 1 product each day.
It only gives 99 when the cheat is activated. When the cheat is off, each animal gives 20, iirc, of their respective products each day.

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What's
Code:
Cycle Items (B+Up/Down)
code for?
Also is it possible to add plugin for Instant Growth Mushrooms, clam pearl, etc?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's
Code:
Cycle Items (B+Up/Down)
code for?
Also is it possible to add plugin for Instant Growth Mushrooms, clam pearl, etc?
Cycle Items has already been explained multiple times already. Also, this is not a request thread as we did not make the codes. You'll have to go to Fort42 and ask the creator of the Instant Field Growth code if they can do anything.

danbai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Plugin updated! I meant to get this out yesterday (hence why it's tagged as 3-29-17), but real life caught up to me.

New code:
-Villager FP Modifier. You can set the amount of FP for all villagers (White Flower, Purple Flower, Light Blue Flower, Dark Blue Flower, Light Green Flower, Dark Green, Yellow Flower, Orange Flower, Pink Flower, or Red Flower) [Thanks to @Silrae for figuring this out and thanks to @KariRaquan for testing.]

Changes:
-Changed Heian Mansion Interior and Exterior name to Ancient Japanese Mansion as that's the only one I remembered off of the top of my head. I do need to go back and replace the others with their proper names as seen in-game. If anyone wants to compile a list of the names of the Interiors/Exteriors in English compared to the list we currently have in the cheat, that would be great.

Download link: https://github.com/KunoichiZ/3OT-NTR-Plugin/releases/tag/3.29.17 (note, source code attached to releases page has been updated since this was released. GitHub wouldn't attach the most recent source).

KunoichiZ Can you provide the text file for the code for Villager FP modifier?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KunoichiZ I think you check your source file first, if is there i wont even ask. Source file do have Villager FP, but Villager FP Modifier is not there.
The individual text file (literally named Villager FP Modifier) is there and the Villager FP Modifier is listed under the Villager VP section in the master text file. You should look closer.

Also, if you want to get my attention, just linking my profile won't help you. Put an @ symbol before you type my name. Or actually quote my post.

danbai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
The individual text file (literally named Villager FP Modifier) is there and the Villager FP Modifier is listed under the Villager VP section in the master text file. You should look closer.

Also, if you want to get my attention, just linking my profile won't help you. Put an @ symbol before you type my name. Or actually quote my post.

upload_2017-4-4_14-11-10.png

upload_2017-4-4_14-13-1.png

There is not a individual text file name Villager FP Modifier.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 83351

View attachment 83353

There is not a individual text file name Villager FP Modifier.
https://github.com/KunoichiZ/3OT-NTR-Plugin/blob/master/Individual Cheat Text Files/Animal, Pet, and Villager Affection/Villager FP Modifier.txt

Check the GitHub properly next time please. It's been there for 5 days. As I've mentioned in my release post for the 3/29/17 release, the source was updated to include that text file after I released it. Don't download the source code attached to the release. Always download the master source code instead as that will almost always be up to date. There are times I forget to actually push the commit before release. :/ This is also why I include the GBAtemp link to the description of each release. If I could update the source code attached to the release on GitHub, I would.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Always is online.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Pretty much.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage like I said.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't...